“I think I’m pregnant…Now what?”
It feels like you are in the middle of a huge crisis. Your world has turned upside down. What can you do? The first step is to seek help. Get a free, confidential pregnancy test. Talk to someone who can answer your questions and provide support as you grapple with the barrage of thoughts and emotions you are experiencing.
We can help with:
- Free, confidential & non-judgmental pregnancy support
- Free pregnancy testing
- Information on your pregnancy options
- A safe place to talk through conflicted or ambivalent feelings
- Friendship & emotional support
- Information on pregnancy
- Advice on pregnancy symptoms and managing related discomforts
- Medical, doula, and midwife referrals
- Concrete assistance: free maternity and baby clothing
- Referrals to local community resources
- Access to our Helpline 24/7
- Ongoing contact through visits or phone calls for as long as you want
When you’re in a crisis, your heart pumps faster, your mind races, a surge of adrenaline prepares you to face whatever confronts you. It’s easy to feel like you need to act right now. An unplanned pregnancy is certainly a life-altering event. Your life will be forever impacted by the choices you make. What you decide is important. If you think about it, this is not the time for hasty decisions. This is the time to make thoughtful decisions, to slow down, reflect on what your inner voice is telling you, and gather the information you need to make a truly informed decision.