Birthright Fudge 2019 is Now Available!
It’s November and that means another reason to celebrate: the arrival of Birthright Fudge 2019 in Victoria! Our volunteers will be selling home-made Fudge as well as Chocolate Apricots and Caramel Corn at area churches from now through December 8th. We’ll be at most of the Catholic Churches from Sooke to Cobble Hill. You can also order Birthright Fudge directly by phone (250.478.5372) or email. All of our Fudges are Chocolate and conveniently packaged to slip into a stocking or bring along as a hostess gift during your Christmas visiting. With names like Macadamia Madness, Black Forest, and Midnight Mint, how can you resist?
This year, we’re especially proud to introduce our newest Fudge variety: Root Beer Float, a decadent blend of chocolate with the frosty taste of Root Beer over ice cream!
In other words, this is probably the sweetest opportunity you’ll get to feed your sweet tooth and do something life-affirming at the same time…
Our 2019 Birthright Fudge Calendar
From first to last, our calendar is full of sweet items. Please scroll down to see more information about where our Birthright volunteers will be this Fudge-selling season.
- Our Lady of Fatima, Elk Lake area (Sun. 9 AM Eng, 11 AM Portuguese, 12:30 PM Spanish)
- St Rose of Lima in Sooke (Saturday 4 PM, Sunday 9:15 AM)
- Queen of Peace in Esquimalt (Sunday 10 AM, 12 PM TLM, 2 PM Ordinariate)
- St. Francis Xavier in Cobble Hill (Saturday 5 PM, Sunday 9 AM)
- Our Lady of the Rosary in Langford (Sat. 6PM, Sunday 8 & 11 AM)
- St. Patrick’s in Oak Bay (Saturday 6 PM, Sunday 11 AM)
Nov 30/Dec 1:
- St Joseph the Worker on McKenzie (Saturday 6 PM, Sunday 11 AM & 6 PM)
- Saanich Peninsula Parish (St. Elizabeth’s Saturday 5 PM & Sunday 10:30 AM; also Our Lady of the Assumption Sunday 8:30 AM)
- Our Lady Star of the Sea in Belmont Park (Sunday 10:30 AM)
- Holy Cross in Gordon Head (Saturday 4 PM, Sunday 9 AM). Last opportunity of the season to purchase Birthright Fudge!
Birthright Victoria… serving women challenged by unplanned pregnancy…because no one should have to deal with a crisis pregnancy alone.
Need even more reasons to indulge? Take a look at our gallery below.